I Defend Your Rights
I have over 30 years of experience in the practice of criminal defense on the federal, state and local municipal levels in Kansas City. I understand that being accused of a crime is one of the most difficult and stressful times a person can go through. My name is T. Christian Cox, and I am here to help you.
If you retain my firm, The Cox Law Firm, I will immediately provide you with the advice you need at the time you need it. There is no charge for an initial phone consultation. I will then move on your behalf to protect your rights regardless of what stage the criminal prosecution of your case is at.
What To Do If You’ve Been Charged With A Crime
Most importantly, if you have been charged with a crime, it is critical that you first speak with a criminal defense lawyer before making statements to anyone that may be used against you. The lawyer you turn to can advise you on your rights and then help guide you through the criminal process to follow.
I have extensive experience defending clients in the Kansas City criminal justice system and have represented those accused of all levels of crimes and misdemeanors, including:
- Federal criminal defense, tax charges and drug charges
- Mortgage fraud and money laundering
- Federal and state probation violations
- State drug and DUI charges
- Juvenile criminal defense
- Crimes against children, endangerment of a child, child abuse, child pornography and statutory rape charges
- Sexual assault
- Municipal criminal defense and municipal drug and DUI charges
- Driving while suspended and all other driving tickets
I will not delay moving on your behalf to protect all your legal rights. As a criminal defense lawyer and problem-solver, I will work diligently to resolve your legal problem.
Get Your Defense Started Today
If you have been charged with any of the above crimes, misdemeanors or municipal matters, do not delay in contacting my firm by phone at 816-897-7902 or by email. I will offer a no-fee initial phone consultation concerning the charges leveled against you.